Thursday 1st December
The Black Watch Castle and Museum Gift Shop
5.30pm to 7.30pm
It’s that special time of year again, noses like Rudolph, Christmas cards to be written, tinsel and trees take over our living rooms – oh and all the presents to buy!
We are delighted to invite you to take a step out of the Christmas bustle and join us for a relaxing evening of Christmas shopping at the Castle. We have plenty of inspiration to get your 2016 Christmas gift list all wrapped up! There are so many reasons to come along but here are our top 5….
- Come on in out of the cold and receive a warm, friendly, festive welcome from our team of Christmas elves!
- Enjoy complimentary freshly brewed tea and coffee with delicious mince pies in the Castle Café; great sustenance for an evening of Christmas shopping.
- Take home some beautiful decorations to give your house some festive sparkle and purchase gorgeous gifts that will bring a smile to your loved ones face on Christmas morning.
- Hand over your gifts to be wonderfully wrapped by our team of elves; our elves love wrapping so much they will do it for free!
- Enter our fabulous prize draw for your chance to win a lovely gift.
Oh, did we forget to mention – FREE PARKING